Accredited Operations Specialist Program
INSTRUCTOR-LED ONLINE COURSES - REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
The Accredited Operations Specialist program provides instruction to achieve a complete understanding of the concepts and criteria to develop a comprehensive world-class Management and Operations program for a critical facility.
The curriculum of our Accredited Operations Specialist program is ideal for any facility or network manager who wants a thorough introduction to operations standards and processes. In the Uptime Institute instructor-led Online Operations Specialist Program, you will learn about Tier Standard Operational Sustainability and the techniques required to align facility operation standards with your own business priorities.
Accredited Operations Specialist Program Overview
Program Target Audience
- Data Center Facility Managers
- Professional Operations Managers
- Project Managers
- Network Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Learn how to provide a consistent and proven set of operations standards, processes and measurements across a data center portfolio
- Identify techniques to align critical facility operations with constantly evolving requirements to support business priorities
- Gain knowledge required to apply the Tier Standard Operational Sustainability to continuously improve critical facility operations
- This program is open to all professionals involved in data center facility management and operations as well as the broader community of vendors and consultants who focus on data center operations and does not require a licensed credential.
- Contact [email protected] if you have questions about this program.
Accredited Operations Specialist Advancement Track
Accredited Operations Specialists (AOSs) can advance their designation through two distinct levels of demonstrated mastery: Accredited Operations Specialist and Accredited Operations Professional.
Completion of the initial AOS course and passing the AOS exam results in the student receiving the formal AOS designation. This designation forms the minimum basis for all Operations specialists. Once the AOS designation is earned, graduates can choose to complete additional courseware to advance their career expertise even higher, advancing to the Accredited Operations Professional designation.
Accredited Operations Specialist
Accredited Operations Professional
Accredited Operations Specialist Advancement Track Details
Level 1 - Accredited Operations Specialist
View course details
Students who receive a passing score will receive the Accredited Operations Specialist endorsement from Uptime Institute and be listed on our public Accredited Operations Specialist Roster.
Level 2 - Accredited Operations Professional
This course will provide next level instruction to Accredited Operations Specialists and Accredited Tier Specialists on advanced site and portfolio-level governance and management concepts.
Upon completion of the Accredited Operations Professional course, students will be required to pass an examination.
Students who receive a passing score will receive the Accredited Operations Professional endorsement from Uptime Institute and be listed on our public Accredited Operations Professional Roster.